Your DISC Style
The DISC wheel lets you see your DISC style and how close or far you are from the other behavior styles. This is especially useful when selling a product or service.
Where do you think your communication style most closely fits? Then look directly across the wheel and see your most difficult communication challenge, in effect, your DISC Style Nightmare.
Talent Insights: DISC and Driving Forces Assessment
Our comprehensive, personalized report provides a unique DISC behavior profile and motivation evaluation. You truly get two profile reports in one.
- General Behavior Characteristics
- Value to the Organization
- Communication Tips
- Ideal Working Environment
- Natural and Adapted (Work) Style Comparison
- Keys to Motivating and Managing
- Style Graphs and Style Wheel
Your report includes an evaluation of your driving forces. This report shows how your driving forces align along 12 values:
- Intellectual versus Instinctive
- Resourceful versus Selfless
- Harmonious versus Objective
- Altruistic versus Intentional
- Collaborative versus Commanding
- Receptive versus Structured
How to Find Your DISC Style
The best way to learn about DISC is to take an assessment. We provide the DISC profile to our clients as part of our service. If you are interested in learning more, follow this link to our online appointment calendar.
Here is the universal DISC wheel. See the various major DISC styles? Notice the keywords that describe the particular behavior. Using these key DISC words, profile your best friend. How similar or different are you two?
You can use this same process when you go to a party. We don’t recommend whipping out this chart during the party. That’s a bit weird even for the DISC obsessed High D.
Call us at 727-953-6262 and learn more about DISC assessments, reports and team programs.